Monday, January 30, 2012

Are You An Artist Or Performer?

Foreign nationals who have demonstrated extraordinary ability in the sciences, arts, education, business or athletics may be able to receive an O visa to work in their area of expertise. By way of example, an art school graduate with an exceptional portfolio might be eligible for an O visa. The period of stay for an O visa is 3 years and incremental extensions are available. P visas are available for performing artists and athletes. An example might include a Salsa Instructor for South America coming to the U.S. to perform in a series of Salsa related events put on by a dance company. These visas require applications to USCIS.

No comments:

Post a Comment